Watch this video to learn about the HIPAA Privacy Rule, a law that protects patients’ rights and health information rights. For more information please visit http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/.
Whether health information is stored on paper or electronically, patients have the right to keep it private. They also have the right to get a copy of their records, to request to make a change to those records, and to know how that information is used and shared.
Locally owned and operated by medical professionals, Care For Life proudly offers exceptional home care and geriatric care management frequently recommended by medical providers and our clients. Whether your needs are for just a few daily hours, or around-the-clock every day of the week, Care For Life is the first and only call you need to make. What are times and occurrences when you might benefit from the services of a caregiver and care manager?
- When you have recently had surgery and require daily living assistance
- When you are transitioning home from the hospital or rehabilitation facility
- When you decide to remain in your own home rather than go into a facility
- If you need assistance with bathing, dressing, meal preparation or transportation
- If you are injured and need to rebuild your confidence in living alone
- If you or your loved one needs any kind of dementia care
- If you need companionship to help you feel less anxious, safe and secure at home
- If you are a caregiver for a loved one and need a little break, Care For Life will provide respite care
- Anytime you need an extra pair of helping hands
- If you have an illness or chronic condition such as congestive heart failure or COPD
- If you need medication reminders to stay on schedule
Care For Life was founded on the belief that incomparable service begins with a trusting relationship among the client, family, caregiver and company. We promise that you will feel that sense of trust from the minute you first meet our care manager and caregiver. It’s a homecare relationship you can trust.
We believe that every person is unique and deserves the utmost respect and a customized care plan that meets his or her needs. We look forward to serving you and your loved one.
|Home Health Services||Care For Life In-Home Care|
|Nursing||Geriatric Care Management|
|Physical Therapy||Transition Care Management|
|Occupational Therapy||In-home comprehensive assessment|
|Speech Therapy||Medication reconciliation/reminders|
|Infusion training for family||Initiate referrals for home health|
|Requires physician referral||No physician referral needed|
|Paid by Medicare||Paid by long term care insurance, private pay, grants, VA benefits, Medicaid CLTC waiver|
|Must demonstrate progress||Ongoing monitoring of patient &
Quality care assurance visits
|Aide for short durations||Up to 24 hour services every day, assist with ADLs, lt. housekeeping, meals, shopping and transportation|